Sunday, February 25, 2007

Investigatory procedures...

Holy cow! I'm being flogged for failure to appear as a real person here in my blog! Am I nothing more than superfluous spam? (At first I thought they said spasm and was about to write them a thanks for noticing note.)

They may have a point: in the last couple of months I've added two new docs to my stable and they've dumped two meds and added three. The med juggling has me fighting depression and paranoia (why are you all out to get me?).

Speaking of investigatory procedures, just this past week, I had one investigatory procedure that has left the most impressive bruises, and another investigatory procedure that has demonstrated how far back surgery has come since I was a kid. As soon as the depression lifts I plan to be hopeful (assuming the challenge to my realityhood is resolved).

Am I still here? I think so. Consider the title an invitation to write something creative...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It was so nice to meet you, Carrie. I wish you godspeed in your recovery! -Stephanie