Thursday, October 01, 2009

Somebody twisted my ankle...

I suppose I could delete that bogus posting, but it's a cautionary tale re. updating passwords, and so forth. It's interesting to think about an author who wishes more to be published somewhere than to have name recognition. (Speaking of name recognition, most of my published stuff is under the name Carrie Martin, meaning I wished more to carry my new husband's name than to keep my old name. Weird. Love can hit hard, even when you're a feminist.)

2 comments:

craftymom said...

Hi about the PayPal giveaway it is real as long as you are a PayPal member. Here is the link:

https://www.paypal-promo.com/holiday/

Carrie Kilgore said...

...AND if you had the opportunity to set your burden down and take another's, you would soon wish to have your own back again (as would they!)